Before you Book
The name and telephone number of each patron and visitor to our venue is being collected for the purpose of contact tracing in the event of a suspected COVID-19 case at our venue. We would really appreciate it if you reply to your booking confirmation email with the first name and phone number of each of the guests attending the booking.
We wanted to let you all know that we are so excited to reopen our doors for you, and we can’t wait for you to dine with us.
You can rest assured that we are doing all we can to adhere to government guidelines for hospitality venues, and we would like all of our guests to be aware of some important changes we have put in place.
Please be aware that this is a very testing time for us, and to please bear with us. We are working with the rules laid out for us by the state and federal government, and as much as we’d like for things to go back to how they were, we are legally obliged to follow the strict guidelines. Service will not be what you have known, and we appreciate your patience with us while we find our feet again.
Please consider the following list of necessary changes we have put in place to keep our guests and staff safe:
- Guests are required to wear masks unless seated at their designated table.
- Booking times and durations are determined by limited, pre-allocated time slots.
- Maximum 6 guests per table.
- Each table will have a 1hr 45min seating.
- Card payments are preferred.
- All guests and staff will be expected to practice social distancing and good hand hygiene.
- Guests must remain seated at their table unless using the bathroom.
- Any person feeling unwell should not attend the venue.
- While we get back on our feet, meal deals and happy hour will be put on hold. We thank you for understanding.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and cannot wait to welcome you through our open doors!
The A&B Team