Before you Book
The name and telephone number of each patron and visitor to our venue is being collected for the purpose of contact tracing in the event of a suspected COVID-19 case at our venue.
You can rest assured that we are doing all we can to adhere to government guidelines for hospitality venues, and we would like all of our guests to be aware of some important changes we have put in place.
Please consider the following list of necessary changes we have put in place to keep our guests and staff safe:
- Groups of 4 or above are required to provide credit card details to secure the booking. In the event of a non-show without 24h notice a $25 per person charge applies.
- During Friday & Saturday dinner services we are unable to accept bookings of 10 or more guests.
- Booking times and durations are determined by limited, pre-allocated time slots.
- Each table will have a 1hr 45min seating.
- Card payments are preferred.
- All guests and staff will be expected to practice social distancing and good hand hygiene.
- Guests must remain seated at their table unless using the bathroom.
- Any person feeling unwell should not attend the venue.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and cannot wait to welcome you through our open doors!
The A&B Team